Create your own ‘magical’ glasses
What you’ll need
- Coloured cardboard
- Coloured small feathers, glitter, stickers or plastic coloured jewels
How to make your ‘magical’ glasses
- Draw an outline of a pair of glasses on a piece of coloured cardboard.
- Carefully cut out your glasses. (You might need some help from an adult).
- Place glue on your glasses where you would like to put your decorations.
- Decorate your glasses with coloured feathers, glitter or stickers. Be creative!
Click on the link to get the Max’s Magnificent Glasses Worksheet.